In this transmission Ryo talks about:
The transition the Atlanteans went through during the collapse as they migrated to Egyot and other continents and dimensional places
- How the Atlanteans are actually still in contact, how they are still in communication with every one of you.
- How many of you are - linearly speaking - the future selves to some of these ancient Atlanteans.
- How you are a part of a story a dream, and in a certain sense a plan that you have been weaving as the oversoul, the Atlantean self is very aware of this plan and these Atlantean selves are here to guide you.
Think of a triangle with three points: Atlantis, Ancient Egypt and Extraterrestrial Open Contact
These three things are incredibly connected, we shall be describing them in full for you all.
When we say in full we mean this: we give you about 90 percent the other ten percent is for your higher self to give you as you apply the information and as you go into the meditation with us during the event, during that moment your higher self gives you the remaining 10 percent which represents your particular connection to these both past and futures civilizations - linearly speaking - for they all exist right here right now, they all occur simultaneously alongside this present moment physical reality experience that you appear to be having now, and that is what allows you to communicate across time.